The world is not short of ideas, but it is short of people who know how to carry them out. Making It Happen unravels the process of taking a good idea and turning it into a successful venture. ChangeLabs™ CEO, Peter Sheahan guides the reader through the five competencies that will enable you understand and utilise the forces that drive buyers’ behaviour, break through mental barriers and effectively position your offer in the market. Whether you are looking to start a business, get promoted or launch a social movement, this book will streamline your thinking so you can finally turn your good ideas into great results.
The five competencies are:
- Packaging: Turning your aspiration into a commercial offer
- Positioning: Aligning your offer with a market need
- Influence: Convincing the buyer to buy what he or she needs from you, NOW
- Acceleration: Rapidly increase demand for what you offer with proportionately less time and effort
- Reinvention: Expanding your impact into new and exciting areas