What Information we gather or track?
Information on general usage and any optional personal details you provide to us may be used for internal administrative purposes or to provide you with enhanced features. The following are details of the information we collect:
We may collect information from customers and visitors to our Web site. This information allows us to process orders from customers by collecting their First Name, Last Name, e-Mail address, Password, Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, Billing Address and Shipping Address. Other information such as Date, Time and IP address is also collected.
- We may collect data so as to judge our system’s performance or execute customized feature/s for our users.
- Your browser offers so-called “cookies” which — if you allow their use — store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of our sites. Cookies assist us in tracking which of our features you like best. Cookies can enable us to customize our content according to your preferences. However, cookies tell us nothing about you personally unless you specifically give us the requested additional information.
- Our payment gateway uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) of 128bit & above to encrypt payment information and User data against unauthorized access on our Checkout-page.
- ChangeLabs.net has implemented additional precautions to ensure the privacy of your personal information. We have a strict firewall in place which does not allow any outside access. Access in the company is limited to only individuals who need to be able to see customer data in order to perform their job functions, such as the billing department. Important personal data is backed up on the network to help insure its integrity.
- Except for newsletter subscription, we do not request for any personal information through the website on any non-secure pages.
- We cannot be responsible for any third parties, whose links appear on our site, use your information. We ensure that every effort has been made to secure your personal information on our website; however, you should know that no data transmission is one hundred percent guaranteed against any unlawful attacks or hacking.
Disclosure of Information:
- We do not sell or commercially make available specific information about our customers or visitors or Users or Users other than in aggregate form, except in cooperation with law enforcement bodies in regards to content violations or violations of applicable laws.
- Personal sensitive information collected through our website is treated with strict confidence. Collected information is used for internal administration purposes only.
- We may send a newsletter to our subscribing users or members. You may choose not to receive special offers and discounts simply by not registering for any special deals and offers when you sign up.
- If you signed up for special offers and now wish to unsubscribe, you may do so at any time by replying to the unsubscribe link contained in those mailings.