Teachers in Australia find themselves at one of the most exciting and daunting periods of organised education in history. Never before have we seen such sweeping innovation and investment into greater quality teaching.
This event will accelerate your confidence and competence to use emerging technologies in the classroom in a pedagogically sound way.
Join with Australia’s most utilised and trusted technology in education professional learning team for a day of seminars and workshops that will inspire and inform you to use technology in the classroom.
PROGRAM (8:30am-3pm) INCLUDES:
- LEARN | Innovation in Education Seminar & Mac 101
- CREATE | Digital Storytelling & Podcasting
- Unleash your creative genius – educational movies and digital narrative
- Create resources for learning on the move
- SHARE | Digital Portfolio & Classroom Collaboration
- How to publish content to a digital portfolio in iWeb
This Skills Accelerator Event will inspire you to adopt innovative technology strategies to engage and lead students in your classroom.
REGISTER NOW – EVENT POSITIONS ARE LIMITED
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
To download and print flyer, please click here